Job Title: Personal Trainer
Reporting to: Arts & Sports Manager
1. 19 hours per week £8,664
- 27.5 hours per week £12,540
- 28 hours per week £12,768
- 25.5 hours per week £11,628
- 23 hours per week £10,488
The Academy of Woodlands is a community facility consisting of a Primary School, Nursery, Sports Centre, Gymnasium and Arts Centre and Coffee Shop.
We are looking to recruit 5 highly motivated Personal Trainers to work in our Gymnasium and Sports Centre.
It is envisaged that the successful applicants would be highly motivated, work well as part of a team, in addition to being extremely organised and thorough in their work. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to earn additional income from personal training sessions. All positions are part-time working across a 7 day rota between the hours of 7.30am – 10.00pm. All positions will offer at least 2 consecutive days off per week.
The ideal candidates will be able to provide inspiring fitness coaching to members - giving advice, guidance and programming to clients on all aspects of exercise and related subjects.
- Provide safe, appropriate, fun and results focused fitness coaching to clients.
- Conduct client inductions and fitness assessments.
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services available at the centre and advise clients accordingly.
- Supervise clients to ensure correct use of fitness equipment.
- Consistently and actively apply good housekeeping principles such as - turning off lights and equipment when not in use - contributing to our strategy to reduce utility consumption and carbon footprint.
- Increase new Memberships through tours of facility.
- Providing cover on reception- answering phone calls, welcoming members, checking members in to the gym.
- Cleaning of gym equipment and sports centre in accordance with the needs of the business.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills - must be open, honest, approachable and have an outgoing personality
- The ability to empathise and work with customers of all age groups and levels of ability.
- Exercise Instruction and Coaching
- Exercise Programming
- Needs, Analysis and Goal Setting for each individual
- Desire and willingness to improve their skills and increase earnings through personal training.
- Hard working – “Willing to go the extra mile”
Personal Trainers will possess at least a Level 3 Fitness Qualification.
Please clearly state on your application which position/s you are applying for
Start Date: To be agreed with successful candidates
Offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
If you believe you would be suitable for this role, please apply via - https://cvminder.com/2011qp94
Closing date: 26th November 2020
Interviews: 30th November 2020