Behaviour Support Assistant
Delce Academy is a large primary school serving a vibrant community in Rochester. We are part of The Inspire Partnership, a multi-academy trust of 9 schools based in Croydon, Greenwich and Medway.
The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a passionate and inspirational Behaviour Support Assistant to enhance the learning of primary children in our specialised provision. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff.
The successful candidate will:
- hold a Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- be an excellent practitioner in the primary classroom
- demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- embrace opportunities for research and development
- be passionate about sharing best practice with colleagues across the school and wider trust
To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.delceacademy.co.uk
Visits to the school are welcomed, which will be co-ordinated following current guidelines. To arrange a visit please contact Leah Smy, Office Manager, 01634 845242.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Should a suitable candidate come forward ahead of the deadline, interviews may take place at an earlier date.
Closing Date: 19th April 2021 @ 9am
Interviews: 26th April 2021
Start Date : ASAP
How to apply
Please complete the attached application form and email it to email@example.com