Come and embark on an exciting learning journey and join the team at Luton Primary School - a safe, happy and fun place to learn. We are looking for a creative, classroom teacher who is highly motivated and is able to enthuse, engage and inspire children through their teaching.
What we can offer you?
The school offers good CPD opportunities and the chance to work in an inclusive environment which was judged Outstanding in September 2017.
Candidates must have
• A passion for raising the achievement of all children
• A good understanding of the curriculum and teaching primary age children.
• Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behavior
• You will have excellent organisational skills
• Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children
• Provide a stimulating engaging environment that promotes children’s learning
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team, where you will be able to fulfil your career development with full support from our leadership team.
A full job description is attached on the link below along with an application form. Alternately this can be obtained from the school office.
Contact: Emma Turner
How to apply
Please email completed applications to Emma Turner at the following address: