We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a practical approach to work to join our Site Team. Knowledge of DIY techniques, practical skills, good interpersonal and communication ability and a flexible attitude to work are essential along with a full driving licence as there will be occasional drives in the school cars and mini buses .
The position will be based across 2 sites Rivermead School Forge Lane, Gillingham Kent ME7 1UG and Rivermead Inclusive Trust Long Catlis Road, Parkwood, Rainham, Kent ME8 9TX.
- Be able to turn your hand to anything and enjoy working alongside children and young people.
- Be a general handy person or have maintenance experience.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to deal with enquiries and correspondence.
- Be physically fit and able to undertake general cleaning duties, lifting or carrying up to 30kg.
- Be able to use your own initiative to address issues as they arise.
Working hours may be subject to variation and call-out at weekends and unsocial hours may be required from time to time, of which overtime will be paid.
Appointment to this post will be dependent on a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and health declaration.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment
All Applicants must apply by Application Form only, CV’s will not be accepted.
Interviews: Week beginning 13th September 2021
How to apply
For an application form please contact Mrs Melinda Bate
Tel: 01634 338348 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply using the link below: