Salary will be paid on Trust Grade 2 £5,942 per annum (Pro rata to £18,198 per annum for a full-time appointment). This equates to £9.43 per hour.
Working hours - 3 hours per day – to be agreed plus additional hours during the school holiday period for a deep clean. To be discussed at interview.
- The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated but also willing and able to work effectively as part of a team
- You will be responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning in your designated area
- have a good standard of physical fitness
- have a good standard of reliability
- The ability to be flexible would be an advantage for working over the whole school site
- All staff are required to adhere to the health and safety at work act and COSHH regulations – training will be provided
The successful candidate will be subject to suitable DBS checks and satisfactory references
If you feel you would like to join our team, please contact Mrs J Keeble, Cleaning Supervisor in the first instance at email@example.com or via telephone 01634 842359 for an initial discussion.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.