Post Start Date: 2nd September 2019
Delce Academy is looking to appoint a highly motivated and organised Office Manager to provide high quality, customer focused management of the administrative service for pupils, parents/carers, staff and visitors.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills, including knowledge of SIMs and the ability to deliver a warm and welcoming front of house service for pupils, parents/carers, staff and visitors.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working in an office environment at a senior level.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a range of stakeholders.
- Have proven management skills, including experience of leading, motivating and inspiring a team of staff.
- A talent to manage customer relationships effectively.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
We will offer:
- Training and professional development.
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience of working within an educational setting.
- An enthusiastic and caring team.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position, then we would very much like to hear from you.
Visits to the Academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment, please contact Miss Louise Buchanan, Trust HR Manager, on 01634 816040 or by email to Lbuchanan@thecastletrust.co.uk
The closing date for the return of applications is 12 noon, Friday 2nd August 2019.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to apply
An application and job description are available to download below. Please return your application form to Louise Buchanan - Email: Lbuchanan@thecastletrust.co.uk