Saxon Way Primary School are looking to appoint a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our school team, commencing as soon as possible.
This post is for 37 hours per week for 38 weeks per year (term time)
Based in Gillingham we are looking for someone who is able to play this critical role in our school.
We would like to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our hardworking team.
The successful applicants will:-
- Have relevant work experience
- Have experience of working on own initiative and be an enthusiastic team player willing to share ideas and expertise.
- Have interpersonal skills – dealing with parents, students, colleagues and outside agencies.
- Have the ability to deal sensitively and in confidence with a wide range of issues relating to working practices.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage own workload.
- Have the ability to type quickly and accurately and work methodically, ensuring attention to detail.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with Sims – general computer skills.
- Be adaptable, efficient with a good sense of humor.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments are subject to successful references and satisfactory enhanced DBS checks.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.