A rare opportunity has arisen to join the staff at our outstanding school. If you are looking for a challenge and would like to work in a rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated and creative team. We are looking for a motivated individual who is able to work well in a team and who believes that all children should be given the support that enables them to discover ‘life in all its fullness’.
Are you …?
- a dedicated team player who has boundless energy and enthusiasm?
- someone who has the highest expectations of themselves and others?
- able to work collaboratively and act with initiative?
- committed to the highest possible expectations and pupil outcomes?
- someone who owns a good pair of wellies ready to explore the outdoors?
We can offer you:
- pupils who are enthusiastic, caring, keen to learn and proud of their school.
- a dynamic and supportive team to work with.
- a vibrant, energetic and fun place to work.
- a strong partnership with parents, governors and the local community
30 hours per week, term time only, however hours negotiable for the right candidate.
Start date to be agreed.
The Pilgrim school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including, safeguarding, an enhanced DBS check, references and the right to work in the UK.
Please telephone the school office, on Tel: 01634 335959 for more details. Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing Date: Friday 27th September 2019
How to apply
An application form and job description are available to download below. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org