Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) Required: January 2020
Elaine Primary School is a 2-form entry primary school serving a vibrant local community. It is part of the Inspire Partnership Academy Trust.
The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a talented and experienced Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO). You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff.
The successful candidate will:
- hold or be working towards a recognised SENCO Qualification
- carry out a varied teaching role, both classroom based and dedicated SENCO lead time
- be a strong leader, who is committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND pupils
- be an excellent practitioner in the primary classroom
- demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- embrace opportunities for research and development
- be passionate about sharing best practice with colleagues across the school and wider trust
To learn more about us, please visit: http://www.elaine.medway.sch.uk
We would strongly recommend you arrange to visit our wonderful school to meet the children and see first-hand the opportunities this role would offer you. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs A Trill, Office Manager – 01634 294817
Closing Date: 11th October 2019
Interview date: tbc
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
How to apply
An application pack is available to download from the links below, Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org