Part Time Year 4 Class Teacher - Maternity Cover
Fixed term until 31st August 2020 with the possibility of a further extension
Start Date: 21 November 2019
Closing Date: Monday 28 October at noon
We wish to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher for two days per week (0.4 fte) from 21 November 2019 to 31 August 2020 to cover a maternity leave in Year 4. There may be the possibility of this post extending beyond August 2020 subject to the needs of the school.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nuture and excite our Key Stage 2 children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at Fairfiew Community Primary
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We offer excellent professional development opportunities.
We would also offer:
- Collaborative planning promoting higher quality partnerships and improving work life balance
- A senior leadership team that is committed to building a career path for all staff members enabling them to achieve their future ambitions
- A supporting working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all childre
This is a part time position for two days per week (Thursday and Friday).
We encourage all candidates to visit our school where possible. Please contact the School Business Manager Julie Trundle at email@example.com or by phone on 01634 338710 to arrange a visit, or visit our website for more information about the school www.fairviewprimary.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please complete the application form and return to Julie Trundle, School Business Manager at email@example.com