TEACHING ASSISTANT WITH MIDDAY MEAL SUPERVISOR LUNCHTIME DUTY
Start: November 2019
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective, caring and enthusiastic, Teaching Assistant for KS2 with a minimum qualification of NVQ2, to join our friendly team for 30 hours a week which includes 30 minutes Midday Supervisor lunchtime duty, from November 2019.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs and of delivering a personalised curriculum
- Be confident in supporting pupils with social communication difficulties
- Show positive skills in supporting emotional well-being and behavioural development
- Be able to improve the communication and interaction of the supported pupil(s)
- Have high expectations for children’s behaviour
- Be committed to supporting children’s learning
- Be used to working closely with the class teacher, SENCO and external professionals
- Have an understanding of school safeguarding and SEND policies and the need for confidentiality
- Be adaptable, cheerful and willing to work as part of a team
- Be willing to undertake training if needed
The closing date for applications at 10am on Wednesday 16th October 2019.
Early applications are welcomed and will be short-listed upon receipt. If sufficient strong applications are received this vacancy will close early. Only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will take place Wednesday 30th October 2019.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone 01474 566411 to arrange a visit.
Information about the school
We are very proud of our school, our pupils and our achievements. We believe that Westcourt Primary and Nursery School is special, and we work hard to develop relationships with our children, their families and the wider community.
Ours is a happy school where the success of each and every child matters. We are a dedicated staff, committed to developing the knowledge, skills and understanding which will enable your child to enjoy learning, achieve success and become a contented and fulfilled young person of the 21st Century.
How to apply
Completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org