Start date: 6th January 2020
St Mary’s Island CEA Primary School is a recently expanded 3-form entry primary school serving a vibrant local community.
The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a talented Teaching Assistant. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff.
The successful candidate will:
- hold a level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- be an excellent practitioner in the primary classroom
- demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- embrace opportunities for research and development
- be passionate about sharing best practice with colleagues across the school
To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.st-marys-island-cofe-primary-school.co.uk/
Visits to the school are welcomed, to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Croombs, Business Manager, 01634 891050.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing Date 10th December 12:00
Interviews: To be confirmed
How to apply
Please download the application form from the link below. Completed application forms should be emailed to: