Starting from Term 4 to cover maternity leave
Location: Walderslade Primary School, Dargets Road, Chatham, ME5 8BJ
A great opportunity has arisen for a talented Teacher to join our successful team at Walderslade Primary School, part of the Rivermead Inclusive Trust. We are seeking to recruit a driven, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to join our wonderful team for maternity cover!
So, if you have the desire to raise standards for all children, then you are our candidate!
We are a well-equipped one form entry modern primary school, thriving at the heart of the Walderslade Community.
Walderslade Primary is full to capacity with a high demand for places. We firmly believe all pupils deserve to success and provide a creative curriculum within a supporting ethos to ensure all meet their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Enjoy being with children and have a real desire to help them achieve.
- Believe all children can do well.
- Be passionate, flexible and proactive in providing a creative and inspiring curriculum for pupils
- Be able to work collaboratively, but can also act with initiative
- Be self-motivated and keen to develop your skills.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly working team
- Well behaved children who enjoy learning and rise to every challenge
- A well-resourced school, in an outstanding setting
- A bespoke curriculum which inspires and motivates allowing you to develop and be creative.
- A range of support from our team of professionals who are absolutely committed to driving our school forward, including SLT and Key Stage leaders.
- A strong key stage lead who will support your development within the school
For further details, an application form or to arrange an informal visit please contact Mrs. Sara Bridger on 01634 337766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13th December 2019 noon
Interview: week beginning16th December 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children, therefore any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.