We are looking for an Outreach teacher to facilitate learning in a child’s home. This will involve working with individuals deliver agreed programmes of learning and support from the home school. The Learning Facilitator will be responsible for monitoring, recording and reporting progress. When required to the home school, it will include the planning, preparing and delivery of specific learning activities set by the home school to promote the re-integration of learners into their home school.
Rivermead is committed to the development of all staff.
You should have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- a passion for ensuring that all children should be able to achieve their potential whatever their additional needs
- excellent teaching skills and the adaptability to facilitate learning in areas of the curriculum beyond your own specialist subject as required
- a good understanding of the acquisition of literacy, numeracy, language and social skills and the knowledge and ability to develop and deliver programmes to support the development of these skills.
- good communication skills
- an interest in or experience of teaching children with a range of additional needs including autism.
If this position interests you and you want to know more you are very welcome to visit.
For further details including the job description and full person specification please contact Mrs Wendy Pettitt on 01634 961080 or e mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th February 2020 noon
Interviews: Week Beginning 2nd March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
All postholders are subject to enhanced DBS checks
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.