Teacher required for September 2020
The Governors of St. Benedict’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a teacher to join our team.
St. Benedict’s aims to inspire children to achieve their full potential. “A strong sense of community permeates the school, providing care and support for pupils, their families and staff.” (Ofsted, May 2019)
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record of great teaching and great outcomes for pupils.
- Have high expectations for all pupils, both academic and behavioural.
- Enjoy a collaborative approach to working.
- Be hardworking, enthusiastic and a sense of humour.
- NQT’s and experienced individuals welcome to apply.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, happy and caring school community.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues.
- Pupil who are diligent and cooperate well (Ofsted, May 2019)
- Excellent opportunities for your CPD.
St. Benedict’s provides a learning environment that puts the children at the centre. We offer a rich curriculum, which includes staff specifically trained in outdoor learning, nurture and wellbeing.
Closing date: Monday 27th April 2020
Interview face to face or via skype. Date to be confirmed
St. Benedict’s is committed to safer recruitment practice and the safeguarding of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
How to apply
If you would like to know more about joining our team, please contact our office manager, Kathy Kerrigan on 01634 669700 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange a chat with Joanne Burford, the Headteacher.