“I called you by your name, you are mine.” Isaiah 43
Class Teacher to start September 2020
Contract: Temporary one year contract
St Augustine of Canterbury wish to appoint a highly motivated teacher who is passionate about making a difference to children’s lives. We are situated within wonderful grounds, including a large field and Eco-garden to facilitate excellent outside learning for our wonderful children. We have recently completed an extension to our school which has resulted in a modern and spacious working and learning environment. We are a friendly and hardworking team who put the well-being of our children, staff and parents at the centre of our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children.
- Inspire our children as resourceful, independent, creative and happy learners.
- Be an enthusiastic team member who shares the vision of the school.
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a welcoming, friendly and fun school team committed to the children’s education, progress and a lifetime love of learning.
- A highly committed and supportive leadership team who support and mentor staff.
- A committed and dedicated governing body.
- Wonderful children and supportive parents who are at the heart of our family centred ethos of care and well-being.
- Extensive grounds and Eco garden including Forest School.
We would usually welcome visits to our school however, due to the current situation this is unfortunately not possible. Candidates are warmly encouraged to view our website and email Mrs Yvonne Turner to arrange an informal chat with Louise Prestidge (Head teacher).
Please ring 01634 371892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Check and successful references will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Closing Date: 5th June 12pm
Interview: week commencing 8th June (interviews may be held via video link)
How to apply
An application pack is attached on the links below. Please email your completed application to