Teaching Assistant working within our Nursery Setting
Start: Term 2
Location: Hoo St Werburgh Primary School and Marlborough Centre, Pottery Road, Hoo Rochester, Kent ME3 9BS
Due to the exciting expansion of our Squirrels Nursery setting within Hoo St Werburgh Primary School & Marlborough Centre we are seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work as part of the Rivermead Inclusive Trust. We are looking for a talented and dedicated member of staff to work with our two and three year olds, who is enthusiastic and can work on their own initiative. All candidates must have an Early Childhood Qualification or strong Early Years experience with the appropriate teaching assistant qualification.
Hoo St Werburgh Primary School & Marlborough Centre part of the Rivermead Inclusive Trust has a warm and caring atmosphere where pupils can flourish, we put great emphasis on the personal development of each individual. The Rivermead Inclusive Trust promote Continued Professional Development of all employees and offer exciting prospects for enrichment and promotion for the right candidates.
Does this sound like the way you work? If so, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Have significant experience of working within the Nursery Environment supporting children with their learning both independently and under the direction of the Early Years Lead
- Be eager to extend your skills and progress in your career
- Be passionate, flexible and proactive in your role
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to work well in a team
We can offer you:
- A large team of professionals who are absolutely committed to moving our school forward
- Bespoke training designed to meet the needs of our team
- A full intervention toolkit and on-going support from our Early Years Lead
We welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion about the post, please call 01634 338040 and ask to speak to Natalie Oldman PA to the Headteacher Email:email@example.com
Offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring and a Health Declaration.
Closing date: 4th November 2020
Interviews: Week Commencing 9th November 2020
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.