Calling all teachers who are looking for a new and exciting role! Fairview is graded good and has wonderful pupils who are a joy to teach! We have a stable and experienced staff team and have excellent links with the community.
We welcome both NQTs and experienced teachers. If you are an NQT, you will have an experienced, fully trained NQT mentor who will support you every step of the way in your development.
If you are a more experienced teacher looking for a school that has clear expectations, a hands on approach to leading learning and is well organised, then please come and see us! We have a range of experience throughout the school and our structure of staff development is a supportive one through coaching.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nurture and excite our Key Stage 1 children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at Fairview Community Primary
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We offer excellent professional development opportunities.
We also offer:
- Collaborative planning promoting higher quality partnerships and improving work life balance
- A senior leadership team that is committed to building a career path for all staff members enabling them to achieve their future ambitions
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all children
We are conveniently located 25 minutes from the Dartford Bridge which is a clear journey both ways for applicants living in Essex. Maidstone is also a 25 minute journey.
We encourage all candidates to visit our school where possible. Please contact the School Business Manager Julie Trundle at email@example.com or by phone on 01634 338710 to arrange a visit, or visit our website for more information about the school www.fairviewprimary.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Closing Date: 21st May 2018
Interviews@ 23rd & 24th May 2018
How to apply
Please download the application form from the link and return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org