“I called you by your name, you are mine.” Isaiah 43
Contract: 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day Monday - Friday, 52 weeks per year, 18 days holiday.
Start Date: March 2019
We wish to appoint a highly motivated School Business Manager to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team in our one form entry Catholic primary school. We are situated within wonderful grounds, including a large field.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage a comprehensive administrative, financial system and have the organisational skills to support to the Headteacher, SLT and Governing Body
- Monitor the development and implementation of quality procedures and systems throughout the school on administrative matters to ensure that the school’s needs are met and public relations image is enhanced and developed.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of the school and organisation of premises support staff; caretaker and cleaners.
- As the school’s financial advisor be responsible for the accurate use and maintenance of Financial systems in the school whilst budget setting and monitoring of the set budget.
- Responsible for administration of health and safety throughout the school
- Responsibility for the administration of risk assessments throughout the school
- Manage and maintain records of all personnel issues within the school such as supply teachers, staff ‘cover’, staff absence and staff training
- Responsibility for and line management of all contractors in school this includes staff contracts and service and building contracts.
- Tasks would be expected to be carried out without the need for supervision.
- Promote safeguarding and the welfare of children and follow the child protection procedures and policies and Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Candidates are warmly encouraged to make an appointment to view the school and meet Louise Prestidge (Head teacher).
Please ring 01634 371892 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 11th February 2019
Interview: 13th February 2019
St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Check and successful references will be required prior to any offer of employment.
How to apply
Application forms and a job description can be downloaded from the links below. Please return your completed application form to the school email: firstname.lastname@example.org