Relief Midday Meals Supervisor covering absences.
Balfour Infant School is a three form entry school where pupil wellbeing and the fulfilment of potential are high priorities for all
We are looking for a Midday Supervisor to join our hardworking, dedicated team who is:
- Committed and motivated
- A good communicator
- Keen to work as part of a team
The hours of work are 12 – 1pm term time only.
You will be called upon to cover absences including courses and sickness. This is an opportunity to gain experience working in a school environment, which often leads onto more permanent positions when vacancies arise.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting children during the lunchtime period.
- Ensuring a happy and safe playtime.
- Encouraging good table manners
- Supervising games and play equipment
We can offer you:
- A school which deeply believes in the core values of support, nurture, commitment and respect.
- A caring staff team who are highly valued for their strong work ethic and expertise.
- A commitment to your professional development to ensure you can be the best you can be.
- Positive, caring, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A good school which is striving to be even better
“Staff and governors supported each other well and made sure that the pupils continued to receive a good education. They kept up the well-established, effective systems and routines for maintaining high-quality provision for pupils both academically and personally.” OFSTED November 2015
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be sought for the successful candidate. The School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: Wednesday Friday 22nd March
Interviews: Week commencing week commencing Monday 1st April 2019
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.