Are you passionate about Early Years? Do you want to make a real difference to the start of the learning journey for the children at our school?
We are looking for a nursery assistant to join the small team in our new purpose-built nursery for 3 and 4 year olds.
St Mary’s Island CEA Primary School strives for outstanding achievement for all in a bright and attractive learning environment embedded in a strong Christian ethos.
The successful candidate will :-
- Have a level 3 NVQ in Early Years or equivalent (NNEB qualification).
- Work from 8.30am to 3.30pm weekdays term time only.
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS framework.
- Be confident to work with groups of children, play and model alongside them and be an excellent role-model.
In return we can offer you:-
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly staff and governors.
- Well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development.
- A modern, attractive, well-resourced and maintained environment.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a caring school.
If this is you, then please contact our office (telephone number 01634 891050; email: email@example.com) for further information .
Visits to our school are very welcome and much encouraged.
St Mary's Island C of E Schools is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Medway Council operates an equal opportunities policy.
Closing Date: 1st April 2019
How to apply
To apply please download the application form below and email your completed application form to: