Working Pattern: From September 2019 Full-Time, to cover Maternity Leave (possibly summer term start)
We wish to appoint an exceptional Key Stage 2 teacher to join our outstanding team. This post is to cover Maternity Leave from September 2019 on a full-time basis. Please note that this post would suit an NQT or experienced teacher.
We are looking for a Teacher who is:-
- Keen to work as part of a team and share ideas and good practice
- A passion for raising the achievement of all children
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children
- Provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning
We can offer you:-
- Excellent Continuing professional development opportunities
- Supportive staff and parents
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Excellent TA support
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee advice, information and counselling service
We are a successful 2 form entry school which has received a “Good” judgement from Ofsted. We provide a high quality learning environment for our children. The environment is important to every child’s learning and development therefore our commitment is to provide a bright, well organised and stimulating place for children to learn. We are on an attractive site with plenty of outdoor space.
The Howard School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. References will be taken up for those candidates short-listed for interview. The successful candidate will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We reserve the right to alter our interview dates and close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
The Howard Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information on this post, please contact Mrs Denise Field, Office Manager, on 01634 388943.
Closing Date: Friday, 26th April 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday, 13th May 2019
How to apply
Please download the candidate pack from the link below.