We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a practical approach to work to join our Site Team across our Trust. Knowledge of DIY techniques, practical skills, good interpersonal and communication ability and a flexible attitude to work are essential along with a full driving licence.
This position will predominantly be based within Rivermead School, Forge Lane, Gillingham, Kent, but as part of the role we would expect you to work across all Schools within our Trust. These include:
Rivermead Inclusive Trust, Rainham
Walderslade Primary School
Hoo St Werburgh Primary School & Marlborough Centre
- Be able to turn your hand to anything and enjoy working alongside children and young people.
- Be a general handy person or have maintenance experience.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to deal with enquiries and correspondence.
- Be physically fit and able to undertake general cleaning duties, lifting or carrying up to 30kg.
- Be able to use your own initiative to address issues as they arise.
Working hours may be subject to variation and call-out at weekends and unsocial hours may be required from time to time, of which overtime will be paid.
Appointment to this post will be dependent on a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and health declaration.
Closing date: 19th April 2019 Interviews: W/B 22nd April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment who work at Rivermead Inclusive Trust
How to apply
All Applicants must apply by Application Form only, CV’s will not be accepted.
For an application form please contact Mrs Deborah Stammers Office Manager
Tel: 01634 338348 email: firstname.lastname@example.org