Contract: Fixed term until the end of the academic year with the potential of an extended date
Hours: Part-time 10.25 hours per week (Friday 8:45-16:00 & 3 hours another day)
St Peter’s is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to join us from as soon as possible as part of our Office team for 10.25 hours per week on a temporary contract until the end of the year with the potential of an extended date.
St. Peter’s Infants is a small, friendly and caring school at the heart of a supportive community and hard-working team. We strive to raise standards and are committed to nurturing the whole child to enable our pupils to achieve the best outcomes.
- have good interpersonal skills?
- understand the need for confidentiality?
- have excellent IT skills (a knowledge of SIMS would be preferable)?
- work well as part of a small team?
- motivated, efficient & highly organised
- a flexible team player?
- able to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines?
- caring with a good sense of humour?
In return we can offer you:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive school team, governing body and parents in a unique small school environment
- commitment to on-going professional development
We would welcome and encourage a visit to our school. Please contact Miss Wildish / Mrs Cook to make an appointment (see below for details).
For more information about this post and to receive an application pack, please contact Miss Wildish / Mrs Cook by telephone 01634 843590 or email email@example.com.
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Check will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019 5pm
Interviews: Thursday 2nd May 2019
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.
A job description, person spec and covering letter are attached below.