We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join the staff of our large, friendly school in September. We welcome applications from NQTs, and more experienced teachers, who have a thorough understanding of early childhood development and of the KS1 curriculum. Candidates must be able to demonstrate effective use of teaching styles, use of assessment and be able to work effectively within our hardworking team to maximise and accelerate our children’s learning.
- A good communicator
- Good humoured
- Dedicated with a love of learning
- Committed to fostering positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents/carers
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved, happy children who have a desire to learn with supportive families
- A commitment to on-going professional development
- Shared planning
- Full-time TA support in every class
- One day a fortnight PPA time
- A highly regarded local school consistently rated “good” by Ofsted
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process which includes undertaking a Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th April 2019
Interview date: Interviews will be held on Thursday 9th May 2019
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.