Start Date: September 2019
Calling all teachers who are looking for a new and exciting role! We are currently looking to recruit for September 2019. Fairview is a Community Primary School set in beautiful grounds and based in Rainham, Medway. The school is friendly with incredible community spirit and a high level of parental engagement. It is keen to attract teachers committed to their own professional development and who are passionate about teaching and learning.
We welcome both NQTs and experienced teachers. If you are an NQT, you will have an experienced, fully trained NQT mentor who will support you every step of the way in your development.
If you are a more experienced teacher looking for a school that has clear expectations, a hands on approach to leading learning and is well organised, then please come and see us! We have a range of experience throughout the school and our structure of staff development is a supportive one through coaching.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nurture and excite our children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at Fairview Community Primary
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
- We offer excellent professional development opportunities.
We would also offer:
- Collaborative planning promoting higher quality partnerships and improving work life balance
- A senior leadership team that is committed to building a career path for all staff members enabling them to achieve their future ambitions
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all children
We encourage all candidates to visit our school where possible. Please contact the School Business Manager Julie Trundle at email@example.com or by telephone on 01634 338710 to arrange a visit, or visit our website for more information about the school www.fairviewprimary.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Closing date: Monday 6 May 2019 at noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 7 May 2019
Interviews: Friday 17 May 2019
How to apply
An application form and job is attached below. Please return your completed application form to Julie Trundle at firstname.lastname@example.org