Closing date: Friday 11th Dec 2020
Working pattern: Part Time 0.4 Thursday and Friday
Location: Balfour Infant School, Pattens Lane, Rochester, ME1 2QT
We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join the staff of our large, friendly school ideally for the beginning of term on 22nd February 2021 or if not for 19th April 2021. We welcome applications from NQTs, and more experienced teachers, who have a thorough understanding of early childhood development and of the KS1 curriculum. Candidates must be able to demonstrate effective use of the planning, observation and assessment cycle and be able to work effectively within our hardworking team to maximise and accelerate our children’s learning.
- A good communicator
- Good humoured
- Dedicated with a love of learning
- Committed to fostering positive relationships with children, colleagues and parents/carers
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff
- Supportive families with well behaved, happy children who have a desire to learn
- A strong commitment to on-going professional development
- Full-time TA support in every class
- Generous PPA time
- An opportunity to work in a highly regarded local school consistently rated “good” by Ofsted
Sadly visits to the school are not possible however an opportunity to speak with the Headteacher via telephone is possible.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement the safer recruitment process which includes undertaking a Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th December 2020
Interview date: Friday 8th January
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.