Start Date: Sept 2019
We are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Leader to the post of Deputy Head within the Senior Leadership Team.
Fairview is a Community Primary School set in beautiful grounds and based in Rainham, Medway. The school is friendly with incredible community spirit and a high level of parental engagement. It is keen to attract leaders committed to their own professional development and who are passionate about teaching and learning.
The successful applicant, working with the Executive Head teacher and Co-Head Teachers, will, amongst other priorities and accountabilities:
- Ensure Fairview provides every child with high quality education and promotes the highest possible standards of achievement
- Secure the long-term success of the school by maximising potential through the skills and resources held within the school
- Build leadership capacity within the school
- Lead and develop innovative practice to ensure outstanding provision across the school
- Manage the day to day running of the school
- Will work alongside the LT to secure outstanding outcomes.
If selected for interview, you will be required to teach a 15 minute lesson, complete a data task and carry out an unseen presentation to the panel for which you will have time to prepare prior to the interview.
Application forms and an information pack are available from Julie Trundle SBM – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school prior to applying.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Thursday 3rd May.
The interview process will commence on the pm of Thursday 9th May and continue on Friday 10th May.
How to apply
An application form, job description and Person Specification are attached below. Completed applications should be emailed to Julie Trundle by the 12 noon on Thursday 3rd May.